includes the interactions between directors, shareholders, creditors, employees, consumers, the environments and the community with one another. Corporate Law, being a significant part of company law (or law of business associations), deals with problems or issues faced by corporate and commercial enterprises in the corporate sector.
Corporate Lawyers provide the following services:
- Drafting of Shareholders agreements,
- Drafting of Employment contracts,
- Drafting of Labor agreements,
- Drafting of Winding up petitions and assistance in winding up proceedings,
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Drafting Corporate agreements,
- Drafting of Leases and Leave and License agreements,
- Establishment of Joint ventures, tripartite agreements,
- Drafting of Technology transfer agreements,
- Drafting of Memorandum of Understanding,
- Preparation of Memorandum of Association and Articles of Associations,
- Drafting of Trust deeds, services agreements,
- Company incorporation documentation,
- Establishment of Project, Liaison & Branch Office,
- Obtaining various licenses and registrations,
- Protection of Intellectual Property Rights of companies,
- Drafting of Loan Agreement,
- Assistance in Corporate Restructuring,
- Act as a mediator between management and stakeholders.
Why choose Helpline Law for Legal help?
With an array of experienced corporate lawyers
who are part of the Helpline Law database, we are best equipped to deal with various aspects of corporate law such as company incorporation, joint ventures, mergers and acquisitions, amalgamations, establishment of company by foreign entity or persons resident outside India, corporate finance, corporate structuring, administration and management of companies and various other compliances.
With our huge segment of articles and information under Corporate Lawyer segment provided on Helpline Law, we endeavour to keep our members / readers up-to-date with the latest information and key changes /amendments under Corporate Law. Our services cater to all aspects of law under Corporate Law segment and are available in all major cities in India Including Delhi, Mumbai, Bangalore, Chennai, Hyderabad, Pune, Ahmedabad, Kolkata & Goa.
We request you to fill out the form below, if you are looking for quality Corporate Lawyers. We will put you in touch with the best lawyer tailored specifically according to your requirements and budget.
If you are looking for a Lawyer, please fill out the form below. We will connect you with quality lawyers.