Founded in 2001, Helpline Law is one of the most sorted and reliable platform for legal services & solutions in Delhi. The database of Delhi Lawyers on Helpline Law consists of knowledgeable & diligent lawyers who use modern & progressive techniques to assist both domestic & international clients. We endeavor to offer full-fledged legal assistance and guidance in a gamut of legal matters.
You can submit your query on the http://helplinelaw.com to connect with the best law professionals in New Delhi. Delhi Lawyers on our database have assisted clients with full integrity on civil, corporate, taxation, real estate, labour & employment, divorce, family, banking, mergers & acquisition, criminal, consumer protection, cyber crimes, etc. matters in the recent past. We have a very pragmatic approach to handle cases to deliver results which exceed clientâ€™s expectations. Our proactive team focuses on each and every client to understand their concerns & legal needs before affixing them with the apposite lawyer. Our objective is to liberate our clients from the complicated legal obligations in the limited time & fee budget. Hierarchy of Courts in Delhi
The Supreme Court
- It is the highest court of justice in the country having the original, appellate, advisory, writ and revisory jurisdiction.
- It hears the matters between the Government of India and one or more states and hears the appeal arising against the order passed by the High Court in all civil, criminal and constitutional cases.
- Further, the Court hears the matters in which the interest of the public is involved at large and the Court can be moved by any individual or group of persons either by filing a Writ Petition at the Filing Counter of the Court or by addressing a letter to Hon'ble the Chief Justice of India highlighting the question of public importance for invoking this jurisdiction.
The High Court
- High Courts are second Courts of importance of the democracy of India and there are 24 high courts in India taking care of the regional juridical system of India.
- These courts are mainly confined to the jurisdiction of state, group of states or Union Territory. It has various jurisdictions to try the casesâ€“ appellate, original, revisional, and writ.
- They are being empowered to govern the jurisdiction of lower courts like family, civil and criminal courts with other different courts of the districts.
Registrar General, Delhi High Court, Sher Shah Road, New Delhi â€“ 110503
|Tis Hazari District Court|
Address: Kamla Nehru Ridge, Civil Lines, Bhiku Ram Jain Marg, New Delhi, Delhi 110054
|1) Central District|
2) West District
|Patiala House Court|
Address: Tilak Lane, Patiala House, India Gate, New Delhi - 110002
|New Delhi District|
|Karkardooma District Court|
Address: Surya Niketan Road, Ram Vihar, Anand Vihar, Delhi, 110092
|1) East District|
|Rohini District Court|
Address: Rohini Court Complex, Block D, Sector 14, Rohini, New Delhi, Delhi 110085
|1) North District 2)North-West District|
|Dwarka District Court|
Address: Dwarka Court Complex Sector-10. New Delhi:110075
|1) South West District|
|Saket Disrtict Court|
Address: District Courts Complex, Saket, New Delhi â€“ 110017
|1) South District 2) South-East District|
- No Shortcuts: We allot due time to each query to understand the concerns of the client. We aim to provide a comprehensive solution to each and every query.
- Absolute reliability: We understand the stakes in legal matter and endeavor to provide outright services & solutions to resolve disputes of people.
- Seniority & Expertise: With the gigantic database of lawyers on Helpline Law, we can easily connect you with the apt lawyer who has extensive experience in your area of concern.
- Jurisdiction: We assign matter to law professionals according to the jurisdiction of the legal matter in the view which lawyer is more active & functional in the respective area/court.
- Legal solutions & representation: Helpline Law is a one step solution for all legal queries & needs. We have a database of dexterous lawyers who can both resolve your legal matters by counseling as well as represent you lawfully in required jurisdiction.
- Confidentiality: We understand nobody likes cleaning their dirty laundry in public and to assure the same we ensconce the important details of our clients from the varying public eyes.
- Client Satisfaction: Our only priority is to satisfy the client by delivering the desired decree &/or solution at apropos time and befitting budget.