Mumbai Family Lawyer & Law
Helpline Law is one set solution for all your legal concerns & queries. It has a database of law professionals who are proficient in resolving legal matters of people pertaining to all domains of family law. Helpline Law has represented many domestic & international clients since 2001. The index of Mumbai Family lawyers includes the topmost lawyers of Mumbai.
When you submit a query, the http://helplinelaw.com, our team scrutinizes it & connects you with the apposite lawyer as per the service desired by the client. We understand the emotional vulnerability of people in family matters and try to keep aside the commercial aspect while handling them.
The Family Lawyers on our database are adroit in handling, advising, drafting and contesting the matters which come under the Family Law like:
- Marriage, civil unions or partnerships
- Divorce case
- Mutual Divorce
- Annulment of marriage
- Alimony/ Spousal support
- Child Custody & Visitation
- Maintenance for wife and Children
- Property settlement
- Advising on Foreign & NRI Divorce Matters
- Domestic Violence Cases
- Child abuse or Child neglect
- Child protective proceedings
- Juvenile offence
- Pre- & post- nuptial agreements
- Pension splitting
- Cruelty against wife
Courts where you can file the dispute in Delhi:
Any case related to the family law can be filed in family courts in Mumbai. The list of district wise family courts is as below:
|Bandra Family Court||Administative Building, Bandra Kurla Complex, Near MMRDA Building, Bandra East, Mumbai â€“ 400051|
|Thane Family Court||Opposite Collector Office, Court Naka, Thane West, Maharashtra 400601|
Pre-litigation Mediation process
Mediation is an alternative dispute resolution process suggested by the court (or, sometimes opted by people) to resolve the legal matter between two parties with the assistance of a neutral third party called the mediator. It is a dynamic process in which by structured interactions, the mediator assists the defendant & petitioner to settle the matter by negotiating.
The process of pre-litigation mediation begins even before the court process starts or is being filed. The intention is to resolve the dispute & prevent it from going through tedious court trials.
Mediation is relevant only to civil and family disputes. Pre-litigation mediation is a preferred by parties as:
- It is quick & saves the time of the involved parties as well as court.
- It is inexpensive as there is no expense in legal fees and expert witnesses.
- Preserved the privacy of the parties
- Prompt solutions for even complex cases
- Parties have the freedom to choose their mediators
- Prevents the family matters from being public
- The final agreement of the settlement is quick as well as legally binding.
- Appeal on/against judgment or order of Family Court can be made in the High Court within 30 days of passing the order or the judgment.
- The appeal can be on both question of law and question of fact.
- The appeal should be heard by the High Court bench with two or more judges.
- No appeal can be made against an order which is passed with the consent of the parties.
Family law is responsible to answer/resolve legal issues related to family & relationships. It includes legal issues which arise in a family like marriage, divorce, adoption, child custody, inheritance, division of property etc. Family lawyers guide & advice individuals & families to resolve disputes and problems in their families.
For guidance & advice on legal mattes by the Best Mumbai Family Lawyers, you may like to fill out the online form given below. After you submit your query on Family Law, we will connect you with the best family lawyer in Mumbai at no cost.