Martial disputes not just complicate the life of two parties but also bring in a lot of Civil as well as Criminal litigations. Helpline Law is an organization with a database of best divorce lawyers in Delhi, who are committed to provide legal solutions & services to the people who are in the need of Divorce lawyers in Delhi.
Lawyers on the http://helplinelaw.com
panel can guide as well as provide the wide range of legal services & assistance for problems and doubts related to divorce matters. Helpline Law has an exclusive approach to handle divorce matters, they understand Divorce is a sensitive matter and needs both empathetic & professional approach for resolution.
Through our database of skilled divorce lawyers in Delhi NCR, you can get comprehensive as well as reliable solutions & services divorces pertaining to following:
- For Hindus: Hindu Marriage Act 1955
- For Christians: Indian Christian Marriage Act 1872 and Divorce Act 1869
- For Muslims: It is a part of Dissolution of Muslim Marriages Act, 1939 and, also Personnel laws of Divorce
- For Parsi: Parsi Marriage and Divorce Act 1936
- Other community: Special Marriage Act, 1956
Our experienced & professional divorce lawyerâ€™s team can assist you in:
Drafting and filing of Mutual divorce petitions Maintenance cases Permanent alimony cases Judicial separation Other related matrimonial law proceedings. Dissolution/ Annulment of Marriage Special Marriage cases Child Custody Maintenance of Child Child visitation rights Protective orders Property disputes Pension Splitting NRI Divorce Foreign Divorce Appeal against divorce decree Transfer of divorce petition Mediation
- Drafting and filing of contested divorce petitions on grounds of:
- Domestic Violence - Domestic Violence Act 2005
- Cruelty - Section 498 A under Indian Penal Code, 1860
- Desertion - As explained under Hindu Marriage Act, 1955 & falls under section 13(1)a of the Act.
- Conversion - Section- 13(1)(II)
- Restitution of Conjugal rights - As explained under Hindu Marriage Act, 1955 & falls under section 13(1)a of the Act.
- Adultery - Section- 13(1)(I)
- Impotency - Section 12 (1)a
- Dowry â€“ Dowry Prohibition Act 2005
Important documents required to file for a divorce
- Address proof of husband
- Address proof of wife
- Wedding card
- Documentary proof of marriage
- Marriage certificate
- Photo ID proofs
- Passport size photographs of marriage of husband and wife
- Evidence proving parties are living separately since more than a year
- Evidence relating to the failed attempts of reconciliation
- Income tax statements for the last 2-3 years
- Details of profession and present compensation
- Information relating to family background
- Details of properties and other assets owned by the petitioner
Divorce cases can be filed before any of the Family Courts depending upon the place where:
- The marriage was solemnized
- Both the parties resided last together
- The petitioner is residing presently or working for gain
Different Courts in Delhi where Family law related matters such as Divorce can be filed are:
| Tis Hazari Family Court || Kamla Nehru Ridge, Civil Lines, Bhiku Ram Jain Marg, New Delhi, Delhi 110054|
| Rohini Family Court||Rohini Court Complex, Block D, Sector 14, Rohini, New Delhi, Delhi 110085|
| Karkardooma Family Court||Maharaja Surajmal Marg, Shahdara, Arjun Gali, Vishwas Nagar, Shahdara, New Delhi, Delhi 110032|
| Saket Family Court||Saket, Sector 6, Pushp Vihar, New Delhi, Delhi 110017|
| Dwarka Family Court||Dwarka Court Complex Sector-10New Delhi-110075|
| Patiala House Family Court||Patiala House Courts Complex Tilak Ln, Patiala House, India Gate, New Delhi, Delhi 110002|
STEPS INVOLVED IN A DIVORCE CASE:
- The divorce petition is filed in the Family Courts with all the details of the parties involved and the case. Grounds of divorce under the law are mentioned here.
- The divorce petition is analyzed by the Family Court and post that a notice is issued as per the divorce petition to the other party against whom the divorce petition has been filed.
- The parties are directed to appear for mediation and efforts are made to reconcile them.
- If the mediation is successful, then the matter is announced settled otherwise the Family court proceeds with the matter
- The defendant/ opposing party is directed by the court to file a written statement to the divorce petition & take his/her defenses.
- The petitioner is directed to file his/her refutation to the written statement filed by the defendant/ opposing party. Any application for interim maintenance etc is decided by the court at this stage of the case.
- The court frames the issues for adjudications and the matter is posted for evidence of the parties.
- The petitioner is directed to lead its evidence by way of filing the relevant documents, papers and by summoning all its witnesses.
- The respondent is asked to lead its evidence by way of fling of the relevant documents, papers and by summoning all its witnesses.
- The final arguments in the matter are held and the matter is decided by the court.
- The court passes the decree of divorce or rejects the matter based on the entire facts, evidence and law.
Helpline Law is devoted to provide complete & prioritized guidance as well as legal services. Helpline Law is one step solution to all your legal queries & disputes for divorce related matters. Our team connects you to the specialized & best divorce lawyer in Delhi NCR from our database who closely monitors the matter & helps you to achieve the desired results.