Article 8 Right to Vote
1. Every citizen who possesses the qualifications required by law shall have the right to vote.
2. The vote shall be personal, equal, free and secret.
Article 9 Right of Access to Public Offer
Every citizen who possesses the qualifications required by law shall be equally eligible for public office.
Article 10 Right of Petition
1. Every citizen shall have the right to address written petitions to the President of the Republic, the National Assembly and the Government.
2. Every petition which is not manifestly unfounded shall be examined.
Article 11 Right of Residence
1. Every citizen shall have the right to reside and travel freely in any part of the territory of the State and shall not be subjected to deportation.
2. Every citizen shall have the right to leave the territory of the State and to return thereto.
Article 12 Right of Political Association
1. Every citizen shall have the right to associate in political parties, without previous authorization, for the purpose of co-operating democratically and peacefully in the shaping of national policy.
2. Political parties and associations which are secret, have an organization of a military character or have a tribal denomination shall be prohibited.
Article 13 Right to Form Trade Unions
1. Every citizen shall have the right to form trade unions or to join them for the protection of his economic interest.
2. Trade unions organized according to democratic principles shall be considered juridical persons according to law.
3. Trade unions being juridical persons may negotiate collective labour contracts binding on their members.
Article 14 Right to Economic Initiative
1. Every citizen shall have the right to economic initiative within the framework of the laws.
2. The law may control the exploration of the economic resources of the territory of the State.
Article 15 Duty of Loyalty to the Homeland
1. Every citizen shall be loyal to the State.
2. The defence of the homeland shall be the duty of every citizen.
3. Military service shall be governed by law.