CHAPTER III ALIENSARTICLE 34
Foreign residents in the territory of the Republic are equal to Cubans in:
- the safeguarding of persons and property;
- the enjoyment of the rights and the fulfillment of the duties recognized in this Constitution, under the conditions and with the limitations prescribed by law;
- the obligation to observe the Constitution and the law;
- the obligation to contribute to the public expenditure in the form and amount prescribed by law;
- the submission to the jurisdiction and resolutions of the Republic's courts of justice and authorities.
The law establishes the cases and the ways in which foreigners may be expelled from national territory and the authorities empowered to decide on this.