Shadgett legal has years of experience dealing with criminal law matters. The firm specializes in:
• Assistance in relation to all police charges (whether State or Federal criminal law matters)
• Assistance in relation to traffic charges or infringements
• Applications to remove drivers licence disqualifications
• Assistance in coronial inquests
• Assistance in Proceeds of Crime forfeiture proceedings
• Assistance in Corruption and Crime Commission inquiries
• Criminal prosecution defence
• Criminal injuries compensation claims
• District and Supreme Court trials
• Extraordinary drivers licence applications
• Magistrates Court hearings
Name: Steven Shadgett (Principal lawyer at Shadgett Legal)
Specialization: Criminal investigation and criminal law
Experience: He has extensive experience in criminal investigation and criminal law in all jurisdictions in Western Australia
As a lawyer Steven has worked with the Australian Securities and Investments Commission, the Office of the Director of Public Prosecution for Western Australia (DPP) and the Commonwealth Director of Public Prosecutions
Member of the of the Panel of Practitioners for the Legal Aid Commission of Western Australia and the DPP
Member of the Criminal Lawyers Association of W.A.
Passionate about protecting an individuals rights and giving his clients the personal service they deserve.
"We were really impressed with Steve and his professional manner, knowledge of the law and the way he handled our case. He is very easy to talk to and kept us updated leading up to the trial where we really needed support and reassurance. His strong and direct approach in court really made the difference to us winning the case. After court, he still took the time to go over the case and summarise the findings. I would not hesitate to recommend Steven Shadgett to anyone requiring an excellent Barrister.
Thanks so much Steve"
"I've had the pleasure of calling on the services of Steven Shadgett and I was impressed from the moment I met him in the pre-trial talk. His ability to understand my situation so quickly and his no-nonsense handling of the facts provided me with the confidence to engage him.
Not every case can have a happy ending, mine did, the most important thing is that I feel in Steven Shadgett I had a solicitor who truly represented me and I would have no hesitation recommending him."