Helplinelaw - legal solution world wide  
round round
Incorporation of Company
Labor Law
Divorce Law
Marriage Law
search a lawyer
letterboxSubmit Article
loginArticle Login
Find a Lawyer :
Country :
City :
Category :
Home > Arkansas > Incorporation Of Company
Incorporation Of Company Arkansas
The law relating to Incorporation of a Limited Liability Company in the State of Arkansas is governed by the Title 4 "Business and Commercial Law" of Arkansas. As per the law of Arkansas one or more persons may form a limited liability company by signing or causing to be signed articles of organization and delivering the signed articles to the Secretary of State for filing. The person or persons who sign the articles of organization causing the formation of a limited liability company need not be members of the limited liability company at the time of formation or after formation has occurred.
While incorporating a LLC in the State of Arkansas one has to follow the following steps:
  1. Name Availability & reserving name
The name of the Limited Liability Company must contain the words "Limited Liability Company," "Limited Company," or the abbreviation "L.L.C.," "L.C.," "LLC," or "LC." The word "Limited" may be abbreviated as "Ltd.", and the word "Company" may be abbreviated as "Co." Companies which perform Professional Service must additionally contain the words "Professional Limited Liability Company," "Professional Limited Company," or the abbreviations "P.L.L.C.," "P.L.C.," "PLLC," or "PLC" and may not contain the name of a person who is not a member except that of a deceased member. The word "Limited" may be abbreviated as "Ltd." and the word "Company" may be abbreviated as "Co."
For the availability of the name one has to check the availability of the names in the registry of the Secretary of the State.
The Secretary of the State shall allow the use of the name of the LLC if the name must be distinguishable from all of the following:
  1. The corporate name of a corporation incorporated in this state or a foreign corporation authorized to transact business in this state.
  2. A corporate name reserved or registered.
  3. A fictitious name adopted by a foreign corporation.
  4. The corporate name of a nonprofit corporation incorporated in this state or a foreign nonprofit or not for profit corporation authorized to conduct affairs in this state.
  5. The partnership name of a limited partnership organized and registered under the laws of this state or of a foreign limited partnership authorized to transact business in this state.
  6. The name of a limited liability company organized in this state or a foreign limited liability company authorized to transact business in this state.
  7. A trade name registered.
  8. The name of a limited liability organized in this state or a foreign limited liability partnership authorized to transact business in this state.A limited liability company name may be reserved for a period of 120 days by filing application LLC-05 with the secretary of state executed by the applicant or an attorney or agent for the applicant, together with the filing fee of $25.00.
  1. Filing of the Articles Of Organization
Once when the name is available and reserve for use by the applicant one may file with the Secretary of the State the Articles of Organization in form LL-01 along with a fee of $45. The Articles of Organization contains the following information:
  1. The Name of the Limited Liability Company.
  2. Address of registered office of the Limited Liability Company, which may be, but need not be, the place of business.
  3. The name of the registered agent and the physical business address of said agent.
  4. Acknowledgment and acceptance of appointment MUST be signed.
  5. If the management of this company is vested in a manager or managers, a statement to that effect must be included in the space provided to by attachment.
  6. Type or print clearly in ink the name of the person (s) authorized to execute the document.
  7. Signature of authorized manager, member, or person forming the Company. As and when the articles of organisation is being filed and the same has been accepted by the secretary of the state the
  1. Certificate Of Incorporation
When the Articles of Organization has been filed with the Secretary of the State according to the laws of this State upon being satisfied the Secretary of the state issues a Certificate of Incorporation to the incorporator.
Secretary of State, State Capitol,
Little Rock,
Arkansas 72201-1094.

round round

Usa-arkansas Law Firm / Lawyers Services Provided in Usa-arkansas :
Usa-arkansas Divorce Laws, custody, Usa-arkansas Corporate Lawyers, Agreement, provident fund, Registered marriage, Court marriage Lawyers, Special/ Foreign marriage, Incorporation of company, Rent, eviction, tenancy, Lease Lawyers, Usa-arkansas Labour laws, Appeals, Supreme Court Lawyers, High Court Lawyers, Bail, medical, negligence, Insurance claims/ accidents Lawyer, Usa-arkansas Citizenship/ immigration Lawyers, Copyright Laws, Consumer, district Lawyer, State, national, Dowry, Wills & Probate, Trust & Estates Lawyers, Intellectual Property Lawyer, Bankrupt Lawyers, Banking & Finance, Corporate, Private Business Law, Recovery, Joint Venture & Mergers, Consumer, Civil Right Law Usa-arkansas, Medical Negligence, Medical Malpractice, legal notice, summons, Income Tax Lawyers, sales, Custom Law, Excise Law, octroi, cess Civil, Criminal Solicitor Usa-arkansas, Registration of property, Title search, mutation relationship, Conveyance, Transfer of Property Law, Usa-arkansas Property lawyer, deeds, drafts, power of attorney, Recovery, Taxation Laws in Usa-arkansas
Add Lawyer
Legal Enquiry
Find a Lawyer
Bare Acts / India Codes
Statutes / Code
India Lawyer
United State Lawyer
UAE Lawyer
Canada Lawyer
Find More...
Business Law
Employment & Labor Law
Govt. Agencis & Taxtion
Family Law
Real Estate Property Law
Immigration Law
About Us
Contact Us
Site Map
Recommend to Friends
© copyright 2000-2015, Terms of USE
This web site is designed for general information only. The information presented at this site should not be construed to be formal legal advice nor the formation of a lawyer/client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for advice in India abroad regarding their individual legal, civil criminal issues or consult one of the experts online.